Sunday 5 April 2015

Easter 2015

Easter Yoga Workshop

As my 2015 Easter workshop has come to a close and I reflect on the last four days and the very keen lovely group of people that chose to spend my favourite time of the year with me in the yoga studio, opposite our beautiful beach and the blue blue skies of April.
Easter is a collective time. As a human species we gather together to share, to celebrate, reflect and regather for the change of seasons. It is a spiritual time astrologically, with the full moon, constellations and their influence. This year we were given a solar eclipse on Saturday night and a blood moon rise on Sunday!
In the past I have done meditation retreats over the Easter period as well as teaching many Easter yoga workshops. I can not deny the special energy and vibes that come along at this phase of the Luna cycle, and its nurturing support we get in our practice. It gives me great joy to see the open faces of my students as the classes come to a close.
I think most people agree that Easter is a great time for family reconnection, the fun of Easter eggs and of gratitude. Family time in the truest sense, in that family branches can grow from many trees.
Thank you all for choosing the yoga family tree this year I have enjoyed our time immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment